1–25 of 559 items | Next »
- On National Rural Health Day, USDA Announces $23.4 Million in Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants for 75 Projects in 31 States
- Nov 19, 2015
- Springfield, Illinois based St. John's Hospital chosen to receive funds to provide teleconferencing equipment to three rural hospitals.
- AMA Again Delays Ruling on Telemedicine Ethics
- Eric Wicklund, Nov 18, 2015
The decision leaves state medical boards and providers in limbo, while delegates debate the definition of a valid doctor-patient encounter.
- An “All of the Above” Approach to Rural Broadband
- Rep. John Shimkus, Nov 18, 2015
- Illinois Representative John Shimkus writes in support of broadband and telemedicine in rural Ilinois communities.
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Model With Telehealth Implications
- Nov 17, 2015
- The Growing Trend of Telemedicine
- Jessica Marabella, Nov 17, 2015
- Walgreens Announces New Digital Health Initiatives; Expands Access to Enhanced MDLIVE Live Doctor Consultation Offering to 20 Additional States
- Nov 10, 2015
Walgreens Connect app powered by Qualcomm Life enables Balance® Rewards members to automatically earn points when using Well at Walgreens Bluetooth blood glucose and blood pressure devices
Company discusses new programs and overall telehealth strategy at mHealth Summit
- PCI Announces Refined Direction
- Lacey Buss, Nov 8, 2015
- PCI to focus on Illinois Telehealth Initiative
- 1871 BECOMES FIRST INCUBATOR IN THE WORLD TO OFFER HEALTHCARE EXCHANGE FOR ITS MEMBERS AND COMMUNITY
- Nov 6, 2015
1871 Works with Wolf Point Advisors to Develop Unique Solution; Members Able To Sign Up For Coverage Beginning November 15; Alumni Companies Will Be Eligible; Major Step Forward in Advancing the Interests of Startups in Chicago
- Frontier Communications Offers Small Business Customers a “Price for Life”
- Nov 4, 2015
Budget certainty is critical for small business owners and operators
- 1871 RANKS 1st IN UNITED STATES IN STUDY OF NORTH AMERICAN BUSINESS INCUBATORS
- Nov 3, 2015
- UBI Global Names 1871 One Of The Top University-Affiliated Business Incubators In North America Following Its Survey Of Over 400 Incubators Across 70 Countries
- Pat Quinn, Former Governor of Illinois, to Keynote AnchorNETS Conference
- AnchorNETS Event Team, Oct 29, 2015
Pat Quinn, the former Governor of Illinois, will participate as a Keynote Speaker at the inaugural “AnchorNETS: Broadband Summit for Schools, Health and Libraries” November 16 & 17 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California.
- PCI Founding Chairman Charles Benton Departs This Life
- May 3, 2015
- On April 29, 2015, Benton, 84, died at his home in Evanston from complications from renal cancer.
- PCI Launches Telehealth Crowdfunding Campaign
- Heidi Bruce, Broadband Illinois, Apr 10, 2015
- Organization looks to fund the Illinois Telehealth Initiative
- School sending Internet home with the students
- Benjamin Young, Watchdog, Mar 31, 2015
- Paper, pencils and textbooks won’t cut it anymore. Bloomington District 87 offers home Internet access to low-income students.
- Broadband Illinois participates in 1871's TGIF
- Heidi Bruce, Broadband Illinois, Mar 30, 2015
- Deputy Director Laura Lane demos the Find & request Broadband Tools
- Broadband Illinois Releases Updated Residential Broadband Pricing Study
- Heidi Bruce, Broadband Illinois, Mar 26, 2015
- Broadband availability increased statewide, higher speeds and lower prices a result
- Technology to Close Distance Between Foster Children, Therapists in Rural Kansas
- LAURA BAUER, THE KANSAS CITY STAR, Mar 24, 2015
Nearly 550 foster families will receive iPads equipped with a video conferencing system that allows children to talk with counselors in a private chat room.
- Did the National Broadband Plan spur innovation?
- Larry Downes, The Washington Post, Mar 23, 2015
- A reflection on the impact of the National Broadband Plan
- FACT SHEET: Next Steps in Delivering Fast, Affordable Broadband
- The White House Press Release, Mar 23, 2015
- The White House announces plans to increase provider competition, expand offerings, and create the Broadband Opportunity Council
- National Broadband Map has Helped Chart Broadband Evolution
- NTIA staffer Anne Neville, Director, State Broadband Initiative, Mar 23, 2015
- The impact of the National Broadband Plan over the last five years
- Press Release: NTIA Announces Second Phase of Funding for State and Local Implementation Grant Program
- NTIA Press Release, Mar 23, 2015
- NTIA releases second installment of FirstNet funding
- Proposed Illinois budget threatens digital literacy program
- Becky Yerak, Chicago Tribune, Mar 23, 2015
- IL state budget proposal would eliminate funding for computer training courses
- Livestock Lost? There's an App for That
- CHARLOTTE FERRELL SMITH, CHARLESTON DAILY MAIL, Mar 20, 2015
The Herdsman mobile application allows farmers to track livestock from remote locations and receive alerts if the animals go outside a set boundary.
- White House Launches Website Analytics Dashboard
- News Staff, Government Technology, Mar 19, 2015
A new analytics dashboard allows citizens a window into 300-plus federal agency websites.
- Farmers of the Future Will Utilize Drones, Robots and GPS
- ALEX THOMASSON, TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, Mar 18, 2015
Self-driving machinery and flying robots able to automatically survey and treat crops will become commonplace on farms that practice what’s come to be called precision agriculture.
1–25 of 559 items | Next »