Social Media Nuts n’ Bolts: How to Set-up Your Business on Popular Sites
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
For people who are relatively new to the world of social networks, setting up a business online can be a challenge. And it’s a struggle for people who may use these platforms for their personal networks and now seek to find an online voice for their businesses.
Join Frontier Communications as we look at the how-to for a number of popular social network platforms.
Attend the live, one-hour Webinar to learn:
• How to create Facebook ads and sponsored stories
• How to create a Twitter account, schedule distribution and track links
• How to set-up and brand a YouTube channel
• How to use Pinterest for your business
Who should attend?
• Business Owners
• Marketers and Public Relations Managers
• Customer Service Managers
• Sales and Business Development Managers
Title: Social Media Nuts n’ Bolts: How to Set-up Your Business on Popular Sites
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Posted in Broadband Interest Events